Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cheesecake

You can love it, you can hate it, but I think generally speaking, most of us try to stay away from it. Except for people like me, who have to stare at it for hours on end three times a week. Love it or leave it, The Cheesecake Factory is very good to me. If anyone needs a part time job, it is the best part-time money you could make. But I will say, being behind the scenes, you would NEVER eat another piece of Cheesecake again if you saw the nutritional info. I'm actually glad I did. I haven't had a piece since. Lets put it this way, one slice of cheesecake is equivelant to about a 1/2 week of recommended fat and calories! It's sinful! And yes...delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not want to know the nutritional value!!! Then I would have to translate that into Weight Watchers points. :) I LOVE Cheesecake and though I rarely eat it - I do want to be able to enjoy it when I treat myself.