Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Price of Stupid Mistakes


Much to my dissmay, I noticed tonight that my son has taken a black ink pen to the back of my less than 2 month old brand new couch. And it's bad. The couch is light in color, so it is beyond noticable. I need help ladies. Any home remedies or suggestions for ink on upholstery? It's suede I guess....the lesson learned here for sure is to never leave a pen in reach of a little one. Even if it's in your purse hanging on the door knob. I am bummed over this one-and I can't even dicipline him for it because I have no idea when it happened. I showed it to him, and he was actually PROUD. "oooohhh Mommy, crayon!"........what do you do with that? I told him "NO", and he hits me with a "My good Boy". Aaaahhhh kids..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't try this until you get confirmation but I think hair spray might work.

And I am not taking my nephews side at all - but this is YOUR fault - you left the pen where he could get it!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY COLLEEN: IF YOU GO TO ASK.COM AND TYPE IN THE PROBLEM, ALTHOUGH YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FABRIC TYPE IS, THEY HAVE ALL TYPES OF SOLUTIONS. OF COURSE THE BEST SOLUTION IS TO HIDE ALL THE MARKERS TILL HE TURNS 6 OR 7.