Friday, November 30, 2007

Video's That ROCK The World

I was flipping through the channels last night, and I flipped past "Video's that Rocked the World", and immediately, I was intrigued, so I went back. It is on FUSE at 11pm Mon.-Fri.. It takes a video, and people speak about it and why it made it's "mark" in music history. Last night it was Run DMC and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way." It was a pivotal moment in music history because it was the first time anyone ever blended hip-hop and Rock and Roll together. Something also transpired in the crowd on the set of the video, but I missed a little of it. It is a classic, unforgettable video. Aerosmith-amazing, Rock and Roll Icons, Hall of Famers......it's hard to explain why Steven Tyler's dance moves and attire are acceptable-but they just are. Imagine Steven Tyler being your Dad? No...one better....close your eyes, and imagine YOUR Dad ACTING like Steven Tyler. I know everyone laughed out loud right there. The next show was a show called "Loaded", and it was all Aerosmith video's. I am assuming that the shows go together? But I don't know. But if so, tonight is going to be KILLER, because the Video That Rocked the World is "Welcome to the Jungle"..G N'R. Then if they play all G N'R video's on the next show? SWEET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I need a DVR - Joe would love this and keep watching it!!!!