Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lysol to Go....

I was on the line in Walmart yesterday, and when I looked to my right, I felt a disturbing sense of excitement when I saw this travel size Lysol Spray. Let me start by saying I am a Lysol/Febreeze FREAK. Obsessed with "freshness". If I'm not spraying one or the other, I am burning candles-or my absolute favorite-incense. LOVE IT. Why the obsession? I really have no explanation. I don't smoke, and I have no pets, so it's not a cover up of any kind. Aside of the obvious stink bombs which I hope will be coming to and end soon. One of my favorite scents is when I open the door, and I can still smell the Mr. Clean that I used to mop the floor. Aaahhh.....So I find this travel Lysol that you can throw in your purse even! HOW AWESOME IS THAT. My question is this....can I whip this thing out and start spraying stuff in public? Is that against the rules? I will be spraying everything...high chairs in restaurants, shopping carts, that germ infested toy with the beads at the doctors office....the list is endless. I couldn't care less what people think of me, I would just hate to get hauled off in front of my kids for illegal use of disinfectant spray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say my girls Regina and Lisa will be asking you to pick them up some of these!!! And I don't think it is offensive - I have seen both of the above mentioned ladies whip out clorox wipes pretty much anywhere and they don't care!!!

Anonymous said...

Just don't do it at the airport...Thay will shoot you!