Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It

Let me start off by saying I'm cranky. I could do a post on why, but who really cares? I'll be fine when I wake up tomorrow.

The grocery store and the drug store by my house have decided to "rearrange". Why? The stores were just fine the way they were. The grocery store bothers me the most. I knew where EVERYTHING was. Even Amber did too. Now, I feel like a lost puppy when I go in there. It causes frustration for me. It actually makes me disgruntled. Time is of the essence for me. I always have more things to do than I have time for. So now going into a store that I've gone in for the past nine years and feeling like I've never been there before seems ridiculous. it makes me not even want to go there anymore. But then again, I go somewhere else, and I'm still the lost puppy I was in my regular store. It's a lose lose situation. It all boils down to "change". No one likes change. Even if it's good change. It's foreign, and uncomfortable. It causes you to become rattled, and disoriented. SO, you have to just accept change, and adapt. Easy to say when I'm in the store with 2 kids and my son is talking like he's never going to talk again to the point that I can't even think straight and I forgot what I went to the store for that I can't even find because they switched the whole stinkin' store around on me. Okay. I'm done. Does this bother anyone else? Maybe if it bothers enough of us, we can complain, and they will switch the store back to the way it was. Unbroken. With no need for fixin'.

No comments: