Monday, February 18, 2008

The Set Up...Gone Bad...

Okay, so the other day I was being immature-imagine that...and I put a black hair band around the sprayer on the kitchen sink. I was hysterical with myself. I couldn't wait for somebody to turn the faucet on, and get soaked. I even made sure it was postioned perfectly so that the next person to turn the sink on would have to change their shirt, and I was prepared to get cramps from insane laughter. Well, the action in the kitchen was next to none, so I went about my business. I was cleaning up, and doing my thing.....and guess who came around the corner and turned on the faucet???? ME. Not once, but TWICE. What a DORK. It's kind of like when the electricity is out, and you turn the switches on, or the T.V., like 5 times, or say..."The stove doesn't work, so I'll throw it in the microwave."...I'm the only one that does that, aren't I. I'm going to shut up and stop making fun of myself on my own blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who says they haven't done that with the light switch or TV is lying!!!

I do love that you got yourself twice - your memory span is hilarious.