Monday, March 24, 2008

FeedBack



So...it's almost that time. Crew Cut time. No fuss...no bed head....no swimming pool head....no sweaty head...no product...yes-I put product in my sons hair. I wanted to get him a mowhawk when I got his hair cut on Saturday, because he gets hair cut so often that he could have had it for just a few weeks and then gone back to his regular cut. I was forbidden by Daddy. His crew cut is bitter sweet for me. I love it, but I miss his hair at the same time. But I can still feel the feeling I felt when I saw him with his crew cut for the first time. Daddy does it, so it is an exciting suprise for me. I never know when it will be FRESH. What do you think? Do you like the crew cut?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally love the face no matter what.

My favorite look is his faux hawk -not fully shaved.

But again - with his personality he can't miss.

Anonymous said...

FAUX-HAWK in winter
CREW in summer
you should see Ryans hair, I can't get mine cut til he does, his would be longer!!! His last cut was at least a year ago +
The school nurse said to me last week " Oh I know whose mom you are" (which isn't an unlikely statement) The best part was "I'm just not sure who has nicer hair" LMAO!!!!! I'll try to get you a pic, (there's one from christmas on my myspace, but its way longer now!!!!) its outrageous and I'm surprised he made it through hockey season....
from: cousin in NY

Anonymous said...

your son's crew cut is awesome... It brings out his eyes.... I still wanna beat him up though.....