Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Old Navy ALERT!

I am not a big fan of Old Navy clothes for women. I do love it for my kids. For me, casuals, jeans, layering tank tops pj's....but that's about it. You HAVE to go to Old Navy RIGHT NOW with some LOOT and check out this line that just came out. One thing nicer than the next. CUTE summer tops, and long dresses, and I believe they are having a 40% off sale right now!!!! I'm sure it won't last long, so go check it out! I'm off to work but promise to blog about something more meaningful tonight. Peace.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe and I used to be at Old Navy all the time - then we sort of grew out of that store.... Seemed like things were better made else where. But we love it for our kids.

I will have to give it a quick pass through soon!!!