Friday, May 23, 2008

3 Strikes Your Out!

My evening at the Cheesecake Factory:

1. Due to the holiday weekend, and speed street, the restaurant was very slow and not nearly as plentiful as I am used to for a Friday night.

2. A new server (bless his heart) spilled a TRAY...not a glass...a TRAY full of several Strawberry Lemonades down my back, down my pants, in my shoes...it was so cold it hurt.

3. I suggested a salad to a woman that little did I know AND I WISH SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME due to religious beliefs does not look at, touch, smell, graze or eat pork. The salad had bacon in it. She ate half of it because it was so dark in the restaurant. When she realized it was pork, she was gagging, and vigorously wiping her tongue with her cloth napkin.

Tomorrow will HAVE to be a better day than today.

No comments: