Sunday, June 8, 2008

Graham Cracker Goodness

I don't have a name for this dessert, and it may very well have a name, I just don't know it. I got the recipe from a friend in NY many many moons ago. Pre-Amber. I just made it tonight-and it's finger lickin' good!

Ingredients:
1 box of Vanilla Instant Pudding(need 3 cups of milk)
1 Tub of Cool whip
2 boxes of Chocolate Graham Crackers(you will have left overs)

make your pudding, add the cool whip to the pudding, and blend. cover the bottom of square pan with the Graham Crackers. slap a layer of the Cool Whip/Pudding Mix over the crackers. Repeat. Repeat. Get it? With these ingredients, you should get 3 or 4 layers out of it. The trick is to put it in the fridge for a while. Prepare it before you prepare your dinner, and let it sit in the fridge. The crackers will soften, making the next best thing to an Old School Ice Cream Sandwich.

I'm not a big fan of pudding, and I love this dessert. So even if you don't like pudding, just try it, and let me know if you did, and how you liked it. ALSO,you can reverse it, and do chocolate pudding, and Vanilla Grahams. The choice is yours. I use skim milk, and lite Cool Whip, and it's just as good! Bon Appetite!

P.S.-In the background as I'm making my dessert I hear my daughter talking to my son....."Come on Big Boy, let's get your Pull-up on (we're down to a pull-up overnight only!) , it's time for bed! OOOHHH I see a Koolie....I'm gonna get-cha Koolie Alex....." See....I told you I was grooming her!

No comments: