Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pee Pee Everywhere

I can't take it. My sons aim is horrible. He pees everywhere. All over the toilet, on the floor, If he turns around...on ME. Even though I wipe and wipe and clean up after him, I know if you went into both of my bathrooms with a black light, you would see pee pee everywhere. It's so GROSS. Any pointers on how to improve his aim? He insists on standing up when he goes, and he's short, so he has to prop "his stuff" up on the toilet bowl in order to get it in there, and lots of the time, it sprays like a fountain. If you could see us in a public bathroom, you would crack up. I just pull his pants down, and pick him up in the air, absolutely not touching ANYTHING, and let him go. I should just do that all of the time, but he as to learn how to do it on his own. He has a little potty, and those things are just disgusting. Mine is forever in the shower with boiling hot water running on it. NASTY. Does aim ever improve for boys? Or are my hopes a a pee pee free bathroom just a pipe dream?

1 comment:

Mike G said...

"He insists on standing up when he goes, and he's short, so he has to prop "his stuff" up on the toilet bowl in order to get it in there".

Have Robert build Alex a small platform for him to step up on. That will take his, LOL "stuff" off the toilet - you crack me up!!

On the serious end of it, the spraying could be medical condition - but I'm no Doctor. For the time being, I'd have Alex sit and pee until he is able to form a steady stream. It also sounds like Alex might be a few inches too short (height wise) to comfortably go, maybe he's not relaxed and is straining to push out the urine to go causing the spraying condition.
Good luck!!