Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Church on Sunday....and Monday

I attend church every Sunday at Elevation Church. I love my church. My children love our church. God is in our lives now more than ever thanks to this church. It is right next door to our home. Talk about being strategically placed to receive the gift of freedom and grace from the Lord and his word. This is no coincidence. I had the privilege of going to a conference with my church called "Unleash" at NewSpring Church in Anderson, SC. God is doing amazing things there as well, and they are one of the mentors of Elevation Church. Every Sunday, I attend Elevation Church, and every Monday thanks to the Internet, I attend New Spring Church via podcast. Perry Noble is another great man of God. And he's raw and honest. And he's funny. And you need to check him out. You can link to his blog here, and you can watch sermons here. Check it out. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: