Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nothing In Between

I have talked to Lisa about this at church. Nothing In Between. She's in the same boat. If you look at some of my shoes here, you will see that it's a flip flop or a sneaker, or a 3 to 4 inch heel, and there's nothing in between. I can't do in between. I really don't have a good reason, they just don't catch my eye. I've tried, I've looked...to no avail. Maybe it's because I'm short, and either I embrace my shortness with a sneaker or a flip flop, or I'm dressed to impress, and I need some height. I'm not sure why, all I do know is that there's nothing in between.


Also, all of my heels must be secure around the ankle. I can not "work" to keep my shoes on my feet. The one black pair that is not, I've only worn a hand full of times in the 3+ years that I have had them!

No comments: