Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Melt Down

I was on the phone with a certain "Windy" type company...not mentioning any names...because my computer was down....FOR THREE HOURS. I was hung up on, I was transferred and disconnected I was given wrong information, I was directed to the wrong places. All I wanted was for them to send a tech out. I am not computer savvy, and trying to be is not good for my mental health. I'm a mad clicker....I'm a re-starter.....I'm a smack the keyboard-er...... I felt curse words on the tips of my lips in hour number one, never mind the thoughts I had to ask for forgiveness for by hour three. I told the person on the phone that I was so aggravated, I was going to throw up my breakfast. When the forth person tried to get me started with trouble shooting, I said.."I AM NOT TROUBLE SHOOTING AGAIN. I WANT A TECH TO COME HERE. IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE????? I need a supervisor. I was 4 seconds away for asking for someone that I could actually understand what they were saying, but in my mind I wasn't going to say it that nicely. I lost it. I told one of the 4 people I spoke to...."I'm so frustrated, I'm getting ready to FLIP OUT." By the time I got done with this whole ordeal, I was thoroughly fired up and disgusted. I smashed the phone on the furniture the 80th time I was put on hold. My temper was flared to the max today. First the electronics themselves set me off, then the partial English speaking thing ( I don't care where you're from, but if your job is customer service over the phone, I need to able to understand the words that are coming out of your mouth), then the call after call......does anyone else see red over these types of things? I know I have a bad temper, but please show me some love that this stuff can drive anyone crazy?

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

I support you 100% - especially after somehow I ended up with some super duper high speed internet service just because I didn't understand what the man was saying too me!!!