Monday, September 29, 2008

One Day....

One day I want exercise to be part of my lifestyle, and not a chore.

One day I want to stop wanting for "things" and be happy with what I have and how far I've come.

One day I want to see my children in marital bliss.

One day I want to see my father again.

One day I want to hear from God so clearly.

One day I want to be a wife.

One day I want one more baby.

One day I want my children to ooze self-confidence.

One day I want to get a grip on my temper, and squash it for good.

One day I want to live a life that pleases God.

One day I want to be 100% content with my appearance.

One day I want to stop swearing.

One day I want my mother to stop smoking.

One day I want to print and bind this blog, but I have no idea how.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Loved your list. here is a great website of where you can turn your blog into a book. Maybe that will help you cross at least one item off of your list.

http://www.blurb.com/