1. I have worn glasses since the tender age of 2.
2. I had to get stitches in my face several times as a child because I thought I could "fly".
3. In addition to that fact, I had to be tied to the table for the stitches during my enraged fits because I can not stand being held down.
4. All of my siblings road horses very well, but I was so afraid of the animal, that I never got the hang of it.
5. I was a stat for my high school football team, and got trampled on the field once.
6. I always take my socks off in my bed. Sometimes there are a few pairs in there. I know-GROSS.
7. I was voted class clown in a graduating class of 1300 kids.
8. I didn't morf into a good looking woman until the age of 25. I had to bring my friends brother to my prom.
9. My hair has been so many colors, that's I'm not sure what my natural color is, but I do know it has some gray "highlights".
10. I am obsessed with Febreeze, Lysol, and incense.
11. I love to bite as a sign of affection. My nephew Joseph isn't "warm & fuzzy" about me biting his ears.
12. I have a very hard time relaxing at home. There is always something that needs to be done.
13. I am a music junky. I have been to tons and tons of concerts from G&R and Metallica to Madonna and Janet Jackson.
14. I have no interest in updating my cell phone. As long as it makes a phone call, I couldn't care less what it looks like, or if it has "special features".
15. I am not a breakfast lover. I can eat a cheeseburger at 8:30am.
16. I have the same shower routine every single day, and I NEVER ever do anything out of order.
17. I Like Ezekiel bread. I know, I know.....I got issues. I can't believe I just admitted that.
18. I have most of my clothes for 5+ years. Jeans, dress clothes...I go for the "timeless" look. I am just thankful I still fit in them.
19. If the phone isn't right near me, I don't run to answer it. My family HATES this.
20. I have a crush on David Beckham and Grissom from CSI. Oh...and Rob Thomas too.