Sunday, September 21, 2008

We Brawled, We Battled, She Won

It took a few tries to get her to allow me to share this one....Amber had a blemish on her chin. You needed a magnifying glass to see it, but to her, it was a small crater. So, of course, being the rotten mother I am, I grabbed the camera, and chased her around the house. I finally caught up with her in her room. I really did put up a good fight. I am 100% confident that my daughter can give a grown man a beat down. I couldn't get a picture of it. But here is a visual of the chain of events. (P.S.-my daughter is beautiful, and I tell her that all the time. Inside and out. So please don't think I am just an evil mother. We play around all of the time.)
Here is pic #1. I wanted the real deal...and the brawl begins.......

She had such a grip on that chin, I couldn't cut her hand loose!

Desperate times call for desperate measures, so here she is, biting my finger!!!
Yes, that is my hand, tugging on her hair...still....no picture....

This was the end result of our battle. She won. I lost. I never got the picture. She put up a great fight, and came out victorious.




1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

First of all - can you post some flattering pictures of my beautiful niece??? Between these and her hair stuck in the lights - you are giving the world the impression she is a HOT MESS all the time.

Next - is this the child that left my house sick and needing to go to a doctor??? Like I said yesterday - she is worse than a grown man with a cold - and obviously looking for a little extra attention!!!

She really hung tough - I am not ever going to put myself in the spot to be in a fight with her!!!