Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mid-Week Blurbs

I can live without hearing the phrase "Joe The Plumber" for the rest of my life.

I made a killer Shepperd's Pie last night.

I love my small group.

My son has a severe obsession with shoes. ( his shoes, thank you Lord)

I can not wait until the election is over, my 2 year old hears OBama's voice on the radio and says..."Mommy! that's arak-n-bama!

My daughter's T.V has been on the floor of my closet for a week now. She is awaiting it's return desperately.

I'm not looking forward to un-Halloweening.

I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, all day and all night.

Please pray for my children to have a safe trip. I went over all of the safety rules with them, and made sure Alex is still solid with every one's first and last name and his father's cell phone number including area code.

I saw on T.V that you can put preparation H cream under your eyes to help with bags. Now I can officially mark "put butt cream on my face" off my bucket list.

As you can see, I am having writers block.

I want to go see a good movie-but it has to be a good one. Know any?

I'm going to love on my kids for a few more minutes before they go.....

No comments: