Thursday, October 2, 2008

BOO!!!

These pictures stink because you can't see how awesome everything looks with the lights off. I love Halloween. I know some people will frown on my scary stuff, but I like it. I noticed that in the South, Halloween is celebrated as "Fall Festivals", instead of ghosts and goblins. Nothing can be brought to school that has anything more than pumpkins and scarecrows on it. No witches, no ghosts, no skeletons. Up North, we celebrate Halloween. In Elementary school, we have Halloween parades and all of the kids wear their costumes to school. As long as you don't have a mask over your face, you can be whatever you want to be. No costumes in school at all down here. I do not look at Halloween as "Satan's Holiday". He doesn't need a holiday to creep up on you when you least expect it. So don't frown on my scary stuff, it's actually pretty cool. Lots of the stuff you see moves, and makes noises, and we have a smoke machine too! I now have black lights in all of the lights in the living room, and lots and lots of candles. I love dressing up the house for the Holidays! Amber is having a Halloween party this year. We have Halloween twister, and we will be bobbing for apples, we will play "stick your hand in the brown paper bag and guess what your touching", all kinds of goodies!








No comments: