Monday, December 29, 2008

Tid Bits

1. Alex didn't cry this morning when I dropped him off at school!

2. Amber hopped in the car with Papa when he left here on Saturday, and headed to New York!

3. Alex (Dad) met her there, and took the girls to their first New York Jet game yesterday (I know, we're out), then headed into N.Y.C. and went to R.F. Center to see the decorations and the tree, and then headed to Carmine's for dinner. Lucky girls!

4. Alex says his favorite Christmas gift is his new Spider Man bike! I'm so happy I scored the best gift award, because it's tough to compete with Daddy and Papa!

5. Amber had an awesome Christmas, and scored everything she wanted, PLUS a flat screen T.V. for her room at Dad's, and a trip to N.Y.!

6. You could imagine my surprise when I went to my appointment to try on wedding gowns, and 'Sam' turned out to be a man! How about a black man in a tiara helping you into your wedding dress?? I just rolled with it. My slip was a dress in itself, so it was all good. It's ordered, and will be here February 6th!

7. I'm ordering my invitations today. They are not traditional-but neither am I.

8. Robert is playing out for New Year's Eve, and I am going to join him. I love to watch him play.

9. I have my small group Christmas party tomorrow night, and a friend is having a gathering at her house on Thursday night. Robert jumped right in to watch the kids so I can have some 'adult girl time'. Love that man!

10. I got gift cards from my kids for Christmas, went to spend them yesterday, and came home empty handed. How sad is that? Not lovin' the look right now.

11. Robert got me a phat shirt in GUESS for Christmas-LOVE IT! Saving it up for Church on Sunday.

12. I never sent out Christmas cards, so don't feel like I missed ya', I just missed the cut off! Maybe I will do New Year's cards. Maybe not. We shall see.....

No comments: