I was tagged by Stephanie to share 15 random facts about me. Since our series at church is about being peculiar/unique(in a good way, that is), I am going to try and think of some of my unique qualities.
1. I absolutely can not clean or do dishes without rubber gloves on under any circumstances. It just grosses me out.
2. I always sleep on my back, never on my stomach.
3. I sucked my thumb to an age that I would rather not reveal.
4. I set my clock 15 minutes fast, just so I can hit snooze.
5. 9 out of 10 times, once I sit down, I fall asleep.
6. I feel extremely un-cool that I don't watch television, and know nothing about the hottest T.V. shows.
7. I have my IPOD on as often as possible.
8. I have 5 books that I have started reading, and have yet to finish. (See #5)
9. I am a night owl. I rarely go to bed before midnight.
10. I always buy 2 of the same exact bracelets. One for each hand. They have to be identical.
11. I pray over my kids every night, even if I stumble on my words and sound kind of silly.
12. I have never made friends here in Charlotte like I have in NY, and I am here for 10 years with the exception of 2003-2005.
13. I am addicted to music. Severely. With no desire to seek help.
14. I do not wear shorts. Ever. Never. Ever.
15. I can not type without looking at the keyboard.