Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Official

I have become my Grandmother.


This is my address book. Most of the addresses in it are old, and no longer valid. All of the papers you see are printed addresses I received through email, and they are shoved in there. Stuffed in there are some Christmas cards too, and what makes me the most like my Grandmother, are the little return address tags that I rip off of envelopes and stuff them in there too.



Have you reached Grandma status with your address book? If not, in what area of your life are you worthy of the title? You know you have at least one....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, this is my grandmother all the way. Her address book was so old and had numbers in there that were more than 30 years old. She too, would just add little papers and such when she ran out of room.
One day while in Hallmark I decided to buy her a new address book. She loved it, but thought it was too pretty to ruin. I gave it to her in the month of July, and she died that December. The address book was still in its box, and today I have it.
I have filled it with addresses of family and friends, and I add papers and such to it when I'm in a hurry and out of room. Because its my grandmothers I will not get rid of it, so I too will have this for prob. 30 years.

Marie Marsicano said...

Isn't this how all address books look? I have envelopes, pieces of paper, e-mails, return address stickers and post-its in mine.

Those who don't have all of this must be over acheivers!!! :)

Happy Birthday Nanny Connie