Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just My Luck

I promised myself I wasn't going to get flustered this morning. I don't get prepared at night, and in the morning by the time I walk out the door, I am flustered and grumpy. Not a good way to start the day. Today was going to be different. Every one's clothes were laid out. Our lunches were made and packed last night. I put what I could in the car last night so I wasn't carrying tons of items and trying to watch Alex on the stairs. I showered and blew my hair out last night. Coffee was on at 7am. The kids were at the breakfast table by 7:10, eating waffles. Everything was going smooth and stress free. Then the phone rang. It was Robert telling me that it snowed, and there is no school. Figures! Amber went back to bed, Alex and I are watching Dora, and today is a waste of a good hair day. Better luck next time.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

At least you are ready for tomorrow.