Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

In Honor of Valentines Day, I am going to post some of the "Sweetest Things" Robert has said to me in our time together that have really touched me.

"You are more beautiful in person than I imagined"

"After our first date, I didn't know if I would hear from you again. I thought you were way out of my league"

"You are more than I could ever ask for. You exceed my expectations"

( I had a trial make-up run for the wedding-which I decided to go natural-can't do face make-up)

"You are beautiful Your skin is beautiful. You don't need all that make-up. You're a natural beauty"

This one is from today when I mentioned that I was trying to make an effort to blow out my hair more and hang up my sweat pants:

"You don't have to impress me babe..I have been impressed by you for a long time"

These are my Sweetest Things that I hold near and dear. What are yours?

No comments: