Monday, February 23, 2009

Worthy Wedding News

I have been in deep thought of who I was going to have accompany my handsome little son as he walks down the isle at my wedding. What little girl do I know that is special to me, knows Alex, and can easily match his charm, charisma, smarts, gorgeousness, personality, and melt the crowd with oooohhh's and aaaaahhhhh's just as he will? I needed a show stopper. A little lady that would light up the day brighter than the sun already will. It hit me. It was a no brainer. As I sat next to her mother at lunch on Saturday, I sprung the question. Without hesitation, she said yes! As a matter of fact, she was thrilled! This awesome growing family was a gift that was given to me when I first started going to Elevation Church. I just love them.

I won't keep you in suspense anymore. If you want to see my gorgeous little flower girl, click here.

3 comments:

♥ Karen Luke ♥ said...

I knew it before I even looked!! I love little Arden ~ and Alex! They are going to be too cute together!!

Marie Marsicano said...

I sure hope Arden likes to talk - because we all know my nephew does....

They will be adorable together - they may steal the show from you and Robert!!! :)

Lisa said...

Arden is so excited. When I asked her if she wanted to be the flower girl in Colleen's wedding and walk down the aisle with Alex. She exclaimed "Yes!" She then paused and said that she would hold Alex's hand. She looked over at her daddy and said "I'll hold yours too Daddy." She is so excited.