Sunday, March 8, 2009

Food, Friends, and Fun

Last night, my sister Marie, and my bridesmaid Regina gave me the most beautiful gifts.

They are both engraved with our names, and our wedding date.


Do you see that bling?

My small group came over tonight along with Marie, Regina, and my friend Johanette and we made the favors for my wedding shower. I set this center piece up so they could see my theme and some things that I have picked out for the wedding.

ICE ICE BABY. (That's my necklace hanging on the glass)

Here are me and my girls from small group!

The Favors. Flower Pens. Melissa's great idea.



Too cute! Thanks guys! You Rock!

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

The bling is so you and Regina and I were so happy to find the glasses and cake set!!!

Your friends from small group were great - I am glad we came and got to meet them.

Less than 7 weeks to go!!!