Monday, March 30, 2009

Livin' the Dream

Most of the time when I hear this phrase, it's in a sarcastic way. Like a wise crack. It's funny how all people see the world and their life through different sets of eyes. "To each is Own." "One man's trash is another man's treasure." "It's not what you've got, it's what you give". So on and so forth. I sometimes think how you see the world and your life is a reflection of your life experience.

I can honestly say whole heartedly, I am livin' the dream.

I have my God that blesses me endlessly.

I am 100% healthy, and always have been.

I have 2 healthy, amazing children. 1 girl, 1 boy.

I am getting married to a good, kind hearted man who loves and respects me.

I have been able to remain in my home through these uncertain economic times.

I live in the United States of America.

I am among the top 3% wealthiest people in the world.

I have more than I need.

I have a car that takes me everywhere I need to go, and I own it.

I have warm blankets, and food on the table everyday, and a roof over my head.

I have God, I have Children, I have Love, and I have Faith.

I am Livin' the Dream.

What's Your Dream?

No comments: