Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tell us what you really think!

I met Colleen on eHarmony in October of 2007 (yes, I said eHarmony), our first date was on Dec. 2, 2007. We met at the Discovery Place in down town Charlotte and ate dinner in this romantic little restaurant called Monticello's. When I first laid eyes on Colleen I had the typical first glance thought in my head that any guy would be thinking at that moment...(WOW SHE'S HOT!).

Remember when you were young and your mother or father told you that when you meet the person that your suppose to be with for the rest of your life you'll know it, and you were like whatever, sure I will. I never really understood what that meant until I met Colleen and the light bulb came on in my head and I was like 'wow, that's what my parents were talking about.'

Now having said all that I still think my wife to be is hot, but beyond that I also know how beautiful she is, inside and out. I fell in love with a women who is strong in her personality but is soft spoken in her words, who loves and takes care of her family tirelessly, whose patients with me is endless and for a guy that means a lot. She accepts me for who I am through and through and I couldn't have prayed to God for anything better than what she is as a woman, I'm just grateful she chose me to spend the rest her life with.

God knows I love Colleen and I know why he put us together. God and his angels were up in heaven and God was talking to his angels and said, do you guys wanna see something funny and BAM! he put the two of us together. Now I like to laugh and have fun and sometimes I do silly things to get a laugh from friends and family, Colleens the same way...Put the two of us together and watch out. I'm guessing were like a comedy sitcom for all the heavens to enjoy, and they say God doesn't have a sense of humor. I've told Colleen that one day I'm going to put up a hidden camera in the house and get her on tape doing some of her silly dances and other crazy things she does to make me laugh, speaking of laughing you guys should get her to do her new laugh that she does for me, ITS FFFUUNNYY! She should have her own character on SnL.

Guest blogger,

Robert C. Gebhardt III

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

The two of you are absolutely a match made in heaven!!!

Of course there is always concern when 2 such carefree people are caring for my niece and 2 nephews -But - somehow you make it work!!!

Love you guys and I am totally enjoying the planning and events leading up to the big day.

Re-Re