Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blast & Graduation

These past 2 days have been very exciting for Amber. She had Blast yesterday, and 5th grade graduation today. I am trying to figure out a way to prevent her from going to middle school. I will have to get back to you on that. Here are some pics from both days. After graduation, she went home with her friend Bonny, and her and a few of her friends are spending the night over there. She left with absolutely nothing, so of course I had to drop off a bag with the necessities. Toothbrush and clean underwear. (Along with clothes, of course). I can't wait to hear her talk about the past 2 days when she comes home tomorrow.










2 comments:

Marie Marsicano said...

My niece is gorgeous!!! I am crying looking at these - I don't want her to go to Middle School either.

And we all know Sammie is my girl and I love me some Bonnie too!!!

Marie Marsicano said...

Why no pictures of you and her???