Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunset Beach

This past Saturday, we headed to the beach for the day. We had the best time. It was well worth the trip to have quality family time with no distractions. We have been very busy, and we needed to stop and take a break. We packed a cooler for the day, and just enjoyed the ocean and rode the waves. I didn't take too many pictures, because I have had a bad experience at the beach with expensive items that can get scratched and completely ruined.

Look at my daughter. I know she's mine, but she is so beautiful.

Surfer boy.
Robert, Amber and Alex just getting in the water. Taylor was with us, but disappeared into the water until he got hungry. Typical teenage boy. Robert and Amber met up with him after spending some time with Alex.
FEARLESS. Watch this video of my boy. I am so proud of his bravery. I have another post coming...you won't believe your eyes when you see what he is up to.

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

Beautiful Kids - great family.