Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Updates

Me: My belly has popped. 'nuff said.

My husband: I know he's very handsome with bright blue eyes and sandy blond hair, but between working the past 3 nights, and coming up on fulfilling one of his biggest dreams next weekend, I haven't been able to spend much quality time with him. But we both can't wait.

My big son Taylor: Well....I heard him get a stern speech about his mid term grades on the phone today. I also heard the conversation end like this: "Hey, I love you. You hear me? Just because I'm getting on you about your grades doesn't mean I don't love you buddy. You can do better, your better than that."

Amber: You are looking at a mid term A/B honor roll student!! She is so happy and proud, and so are we! And by the way, she has an 'A' in band so far. That's my girl. She's so awesome.

Alex: I think this picture pretty much sums it up. This is my life with my son. In addition to this, he speeds around on a radio flyer bike in the house cutting corners and creating speed bumps with my resistance bands. Hey, at least someone is using them.

I hope your family is doing well!

No comments: