Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Big Day

I am heading to the hospital tomorrow to have Bella. We are so excited! Tomorrow is her actual due date, so I guess it was meant to be! We just ate dinner, and after I throw a few last minute items in my bag, I am going to get a good night sleep. Robert and I got up at 5am today, and did as much as we could to get things done so when we bring Bella home, we can just enjoy her. My mother will be here for 10 days to help. A couple of people have offered to bring us meals. I am looking forward to trying other peoples recipes!

I can't wait to meet my daughter. I pray for a healthy baby girl, and a quick delivery. 3.24 hours with Amber, and 2.12 hours with Alex. Maybe I can beat my records...I hope. Either way, tomorrow is going to be an amazing day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to meet her!