Thursday, March 4, 2010

I can't wait....

I can't wait to meet my daughter. My husband and I are very different in skin tone, eye color and features, so the suspense is killing me!

I can't wait to wear pants with a zipper.

I can't wait to stop playing the waiting game. I am working 15 hours a week, and frankly, I'm bored to death. I know I won't be bored once Bella comes.

I can't wait to see Amber's first competition on Saturday the 13th. Hopefully!

I can't wait to watch my son start flag football on the 20th. Hopefully!

I can't wait to NOT be pregnant! I don't like it!

I can't wait to be flooded with visitors at the hospital to meet my new baby girl. (hint hint)

I can't wait to see Bella in lots of Amber's baby clothes that I saved.

I can't wait to start working out regularly, and I'm actually looking forward to giving up all the junk I have been eating!

I can't wait to see my husband with his first baby girl.

I can't wait for the smell of 'baby'.

I can't wait for our first family vacation to the beach in July.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future.

2 comments:

dawn said...

so great to see you today even if it was just for a second! you look awesome and i can't believe you are about to meet your baby girl! can't wait to hear of her arrival and see her sweet face! take care and enjoy "being bored" cuz like you said, you won't be bored after bella arrives!!!
sending lots of prayers and blessings to you!!

Lisa said...

Enjoy the anticipation. You are so blessed. I can't wait to meet that little girl too.