Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Bath

Bella FINALLY was able to take her first bath! It took longer than I recall for her umbilical cord to fall off. I couldn't wait to give her a bath. 18 days old with no bath was starting to really yuck me out! But then again I am guilty of over-bathing my kids. They bathe every day. Sometimes twice. Amber had some major dry skin-which was inflicted by me. Anyway, Bella really enjoyed her first bath. I remember Alex and Amber cried and screamed. Bella just chilled out. Even when Alex squeezed the wash cloth over her face! She's a great baby-and now she's so fresh and so clean.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute! Christian set a record for the cord, 5 weeks!! Even the Dr. said "umm that's not normal" :)

Marie Marsicano said...

She sure looks like she is looking to throw her fist as someone in the first picture!!! Maybe she was just quietly plotting. :)

She is so so sweet!!!

Reminisce said...

So stinkin' cute....

If Bella gets dry skin you can always just send her over to our house where children get maaaaaaaybe one bath a week (Maybe!).
Course, we have just added our first girl so maybe we'll bathe more often now.