Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Frazzled Female

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I am perpetually frazzled. Ask Alex's teachers. I forgot his lunch yesterday. :( luckily I had a banana for myself, and his teacher shared with him as well. Ask my sister, who re-reminds everything about dance. I can write it down, but that doesn't mean I always remember it. I'm a little to 'chill' for a woman with a husband, 4 kids, & 2 jobs. I get it all done, but sometimes by the time I do, I'm beyond frazzled.

When my small group from church asked if we wanted to read a book together, and they suggested this one, I was thrilled!! I ordered it as soon as I got home. "Finding God's Peace in Your Daily Chaos" is written across the front of the book. If I 'had it like that' I would have ordered one for both of my sisters, and some friends too. I am just going to have to pass it along when I am finished with it. I encourage anyone who would like to read this book to read along with us. I will be more than happy to forward discussion notes and such.

This should be a great read!

No comments: