Sunday, June 27, 2010

Props

I got flowers today from Robert. When I asked what they were for, he said "Because I love you."

Recently he said to me, "I love you. I hope I tell you that enough, because I really do love you, and your a great wife. "

Don't get me wrong, if he's watching T.V. or playing a game, he goes deaf just like a lot of other men, but he does do nice things for me too.

On Mother's Day, I opened up a gift bag with perfume, and cream, and shower gel. I thought it was a great gift. And then I looked more closely at the bottle.....


Do you see the name of the perfume? Bella. How stinkin' cute is that. That in itself was the best "first Mother's Day" with Bella gift I could have ever gotten. And the bonus? It smells great. Not to mention it's made by MaryKay, so he had to do some research, and order it.

How can you honor your spouse or significant other today? A card? flowers? A hand delivered Starbucks? Breakfast in bed? Remember to always show thanks and appreciation in your everyday hectic life. You'll be glad you did, and will probably regret it if you don't. It keeps life alive and kickin'.

1 comment:

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

Love that you (and I) have found wonderful, appreciative men. One of God's greatest gifts to us! <3