Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Fruit

Summer fruits. Gotta love 'em. I love almost all fruit. I feel no love for apricots, but otherwise, it's all good. My kids are pretty good too. Amber always wants fresh fruit in her lunch. 'Please give me juicy snacks Mom'. I always have a heaping bowl of fresh fruit at my house. I don't make desserts with it, we just eat it as it is.



Hey, I bet you don't have a country husband that pulled out a half of a small watermelon, and just ate it with a spoon like a bowl of ice cream. I love him, but he definitely does surprise me sometimes. Behavior like that would warrant a smack in the back of the head at my house.


This would have to be my ultimate favorite use of summer fruits. To me, that just looks so delicious. My favorite summer fruit is definitely- the peach. Hands down. Yours?


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Ooh, such a refreshing post. Its so hot these past few days, fresh fruit tastes so good! Juicy plums, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries,
Ok, now I'm hungry, :)

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

Blueberries - love many, but blues I love the most! Fun posts - glad to have you and your thoughts back in the blogging world! xo