Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer shoes

Summer shoes. Who doesn't love them? I haven't bought shoes in a long time. Here's my issues. I either have high heels, or plain casual flip flops. Nothing in between. With 4 kids, one being 4 and one being 3 months, my high heels are collecting dust, and only come out on date night. Even at that, my husband isn't the tallest guy in town, so even for date night, I wish I had some pretty shoes that didn't have a minimum of a 3 inch heels. Here are a few styles that I like. Rocker chick, I know, but hey....if the shoes fits. The gray ones...I know the name of them but right now it has escaped me. Don't knock 'em, they actually look really nice with summer dresses and shorts. LOVE the white ones with the colored beads. The enclosed black ones-curious to see how they look on with something other than pants.

What are you wearing this summer?






1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

Love the white ones!!! and the other flats with the "gems" on them.

Still unsure about the ones on top - I see some who wear them well, and some who do not.

The black with the open toe and studs...too much for Re-Re...but Tina is working on my shoe collection - or should I say encouraging me to work on it.