Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Miss "Ness"

That's one of Bella's nicknames. Quite honestly, my kids were calling her Miss fatness, and I told them they are not allowed to call her fat, so she is otherwise known as Miss "Ness". Anyway, she had her 4 month check-up today. She's doing great! Her stats: 25 inches long-80%, 95% head circumference, and when he went to chart her weight....well.....she put the chart to shame. Bella weighs 16lbs 12 ounces. Which makes me giggle because Amber weighed 20 lbs at 1 year old! She's rolling over from back to belly, and belly to back, she's razzing, squealing and laughing, smiling and cooing, holding her head up great and she's right where she needs to be. She got 2 shots today, and did awesome. She is very sleepy tonight, as you can see. We are so in love with her and so blessed to have her!! Happy 4 months baby girl!












3 comments:

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

Chunky babies are the bestest babies! Oh, I could just eat her up! My babies had rolls and rolls too! xo

Kristy said...

All that matters is that she's healthy and happy not to mention beautiful. So she likes to eat.. don't listen to the charts :)
Alyssa was always in the negative(she was 15 and a half pounds at 1 year)Arianna was off the charts, Christian is falling right in the middle. All babies are different.
Poor Bella, shots :(

Marie Marsicano said...

When ever you have typed your formal apology for my baby Danielle you can give it to me and I will put it in her baby book with your other "thick", "rolls" etc... comments!!! LOL

Awe I love her sleeping pic on the bottom.