Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation




Last week, we went to the beach. Amber had Nationals with the dance studio, and we made it into a family vacation. We had a great time. Bella was awesome. She made it through dance, the beach, and the pool with little to no issues. She can hang with the best of them. Robert spent hours in the ocean with Taylor. My sister and her family were there, and a family that we grew up with. We did breakfast together, dinners together, we had so much fun that when it was over, I cried. It took me two days to perk back up. Big Al (Amber and Alex's grandfather) was there, and we spent a day with him on the beach too. It's hard to say goodbye to people you love. My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures. I am going to have to get some from my Mom and sister. Here are just a few pics of what was for me a slice of heaven.
















No comments: