Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love it(s)-Diaper Bags

Bag #1. I registered for this bag, and it was a gift from my friends at school. WOW. Let me just say that you could go away for 5 solid days with an infant and just this bag, and have everything you need-yet it's not grossly huge. It's like a clown car that stuff just keep coming out and coming out, and your like...is this ever going to end? So many compartments and space, and it's durable (I brought it to the beach, and it's still in perfect condition).It's made by JJ Cole and it's lovely. I give it 5 stars and would recommend it to anyone and everyone that is having or has a baby. You definitely need a bag like this, especially with an infant. It's a dream come true.

This bag was given to me from 2 of my girlfriends. This bag is a show stopper. It's a one of a kind, original design. Everybody asks me where I got this bag. My friend Katie knows of this store in Hickory, that she and my friend Rachel got to pick out each and every piece of fabric, and decide exactly where on the bag it was going to go. I mean down to the straps. The changing pad that is in it as well. I knew she has done this before, so when she asked me what I needed for Bella, with no shame, I replied: "A diaper bag". I wanted one. They are pricey-I would say over $100. But I LOVE IT. It has plenty of space, and it's beautiful-however I would not bring this bag to the beach. I kinda hate to set it on the floor, but I do sometimes. It's special to me, and I think they did an amazing job on it. The picture does it no justice. Next time you see me, check it out. You'll love it too. It's made by Ella Blu. At least that's what it says on the bag.

No comments: