Saturday, February 12, 2011

As You Wish

About 6 months into our relationship, my husband and I started to discuss expectations, and hopes and dreams for the future. What do you want in life? What are your goals? Where do you want to be in 5 years? What do you expect of your partner and of this relationship? We wanted a lot of the same things. A strong faith. A partner with Integrity. Honesty. Respect. Putting each other first. We have had all of that from the very beginning. We also discussed other hopes and dreams. Mine were pretty big. I wanted to get engaged. Get married. Have a baby. Get a vehicle that comfortably fit our whole family. Have a home that also comfortably fit our whole family. I thought those were pretty bold requests.

My husband is a man who delivers. And for that, I am truly blessed.


Our 2nd date: 12/31/2007
Our Engagement: 12/06/2008
Our Wedding Day 04/25/2009
Our beautiful BellaMay Rose 03/19/2010
Our Family Car 11/04/2010
Our New Home 02/12/2011
I couldn't be more proud of my husband, and I am SO proud to be his wife.

2 comments:

Melanie Bonnefoux said...

I LOVE this post!! You are such a beautiful, blessed family, and we LOVE YOU!! Your new home is gorgeous! Congratulations to you all!!!

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats to you my sweet friend!!! Where is it??? It's beautiful! So happy for you, you deserve the very best! (tears). xoxoxox