Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love It Series-Casual boots

I've never been big on casual shoes. It's either a heel, or a summer shoe, or a tennis shoe. Not too much in between. Being a preschool teacher, and a mother with an infant and a 5 year old....well...lets just say my heels probably have dust on them. So it was time to venture out. I found these 2 pairs of boots and I love them. I've worn them with skinny's, and under boot cut jeans. They are comfy, and let me tell you about affordable. I bought the top pair for myself right before Christmas. They were $65. After the guilt became overwhelming over my selfish decision to buy myself something during the holidays, I returned them. About 2 weeks ago, I went back. They were marked down to $42.00. Nice! Went up to the register, and they were another 50% off. 20 bucks for Roxy boots at Pacsun. So I wound up with 2 for the price of not-even-one. 40 dollars for both. What a steal!




1 comment:

From behind the stethoscope... said...

Those are soooo adorable. I absolutely LOVE the gray ones!!