Sunday, September 19, 2010

Anybody Home?

I'm still alive. I have been very, very busy. Getting the two kids ready to start the school year, getting a new class room set up, and planning curriculum for a 5 day class has been challenging.
A lot of other big things are going on in this house as well. I'm not going to go on and on in this post, just going to give a sneak peak into future posts.

Amber. Oh Amber. In a few words, for medical reasons, Amber needs a nose job. Probably next summer. Scared. To. Death. So is she. We try not to talk about it too much. More details to come.

After 2 failed eye tests, Alex needed glasses. So here he is. Just when you thought he couldn't get any cuter.

Bella-WOW. She has her 6 month check up on Tuesday, so I will let you in on all of her new "firsts" then. Here is a sneak peak at her Halloween costume. You have to see it on. So adorable!


These have been helping me through some rough mornings, and afternoons. Yes. Read it again. You did read it right. I just want to say THANK YOU to the handful of people that simply hugged me and said congratulations! without of the 'smart guy' remarks. We are a happily married couple and God continues to bless us in many, many, ways.

So, I am hoping to get back on track with my blog. Lots going on, just need to find the time!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Yeah, you got the costume! It has Bella written all over it, and that's exactly who I thought of when I saw it :)
Hope the preggie pops help for you, they didn't for me. But really, you're right. You're a happily married couple and you have been blessed again. I totally understand getting the smart remarks, it helps when you have support. I went through my "time" and lets face it, in 5 weeks we'll have another baby in the house.
Lol, Alex does look adorable!! And you have to catch me up to speed on Amber needing a nose job??
Luv you!!

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

HOLY COW!!!! Blessed beyond belief I would say my love! Great costume - she is going to be the cutest freaking bee on the planet. That Alex is a killer...LOVE the specs and poor Amber. She will do just fine!
SO excited for you with all that is happening in your world, talk soon?
love you

Because of Love said...

Colleen! No way! I didn't know. Congratulations!!!

♥ Karen Luke ♥ said...

I just saw your blog!! Wow, so happy for you!!! Congrats!

Lisa said...

So exciting!!! Congrats on the newest little one. You have to tell the story of Amber. Alex looks so handsome. WOW!! You've had busy couple of weeks!