Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!


Today is Alex's 4th birthday! We had a party for him last Sunday. Low key....him and his cousins....and we had so much fun! We iced cookies, colored cars, got tattoo's, and raced on our homemade race track. We got Alex a plasma car. He has been on it ever since. They have them at preschool, and he loved them so much, I got him one to have at home. I think I scored the best gift award. All of the kids really enjoyed the party, which was tricky, considering the age range.


Happy Birthday to my beautiful big boy!!








3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!! I hope you have a great one! 4 already where does the time go?

Marie Marsicano said...

As usual my sister put her whole heart into this birthday party!!! Even though it was just family she made a "race track" for all the little ones to ride cars up and down!!! The whole place was decorated with cars and Alex was even dressed as a race car driver.

For me the best part was remembering when we were little kids and we had the same kind of birthday parties - all cousins. When you come from a large, close knit family you always have a fun birthday even if it is "just cousins!!!"

Happy Birthday Alex - Re-Re loves you VERY MUCH!!!

Marie Marsicano said...

PS - I may challenge the best gift award - we got him a big boy 2 wheel scooter AND the Optimus Prime costume you see him in. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said a TRANSFORMER so I figured why just get a toy - why not have him be Optimus!!!

If you see Alex on a regular basis you know he is USUALLY in some form of costume - Jets uniform being the favorite right now - so I thought we should add to his collection.