Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bucket List

On my bucket list, one of my hopes is to learn a choreographed dance, preferably to a Michael Jackson song. Guess what? Opportunity has slapped me in the face! Amber's dance studio is having a "Mom's" dance. My sister has been going for a few weeks now. I didn't think much of it because I had just had Bella. Now that life has settled down a bit, I went to my first class tonight. Everyone knows much more than me obviously, but I held my own! The dance is great! It's not an 'old lady' dance at all. It's so hip and fun! I'm excited about it. We will be performing in the recital. That I'm not too sure about. I have never performed on a stage before in my life. I hope I don't chicken out. I can't chicken out. This should be an interesting experience!

1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

You rocked it my little sister - yes you did!!!