Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Deliver

Have you read my previous post? (Sorry about the lapse, packing/moving/working/mommy-ing/ wifey-ing has been taking up all of my time) Anyway, there is a sentence in that post that I wish I could erase from my husbands memory for good.

"My husband is a man who delivers, and for that I am truly blessed."

Never ever did I know I would be hearing this line until I want to hit him over the head with my shoe.

Robert, can you grab me a water while your up?

Of course I can, I deliver.

Babe, can you do me a favor?

I gave you a baby, I got the car, the house.... but I can do even more....I DELIVER.

Robert are you going to get up? We have a lot to do.

LEAVE ME ALONE! I DELIVER! (Arms stretched out to the side)

I am going to eat those words for the rest of my life. And I am going to deliver my foot where the sun don't shine if he doesn't stop!

No comments: