Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bangs

Amber has been asking me for bangs for about 6 months. I kept saying no. I just didn't think she would like them. She has had a side, longer bang before, and wound up pining them back until they grew out. She wanted a full blown thick 80's Katie Perry bang. After all of the haunting, nagging, and pestering, I finally gave in. It's her hair, and if she didn't like it, she would have to live with it. I have suffered through a few hair cuts I could have lived without. I didn't let her go as thick as she wanted, but here they are. She doesn't 'love' them because she has a caulk, and she can't do her hair by herself anymore. I have to dry it for her, and it's more work, and she's...well...low maintenance. Her she is...the Brenda Walsh of 2009!


1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

Bang or no bang I can't believe how big and grown up looking she is getting.

At this point I would freeze every kid we know right where they are in age, looks etc... All of them growing up is freaking me out.