Monday, June 21, 2010

Pictures

This amazing drawing was Roberts Father's Day gift. WOW. I gave a co-worker at preschool a photo of Bella sometime in April, and she has been working on it since then. It came matted and framed as well. He LOVED it. I love it. What an amazing artist! And an amazing gift if I may say so myself. Father's day was a bit hectic, but I try to honor Robert as a father all year round. He's great to all of our kids just like they are all kids. (Just ask Alex when he gets disciplined, or Amber when she gets grounded)


Bella's first trip to the pool. She liked it. She's so chill. She went in the water with no worries or fears. I love that about her.



I just took this about 15 minutes ago. She's rolling over now. She'll roll across the room when you turn your head for a second or two! Look at that FACE!




1 comment:

Marie Marsicano said...

I must have a copy or e-mail me a picture of her in the bonnet. She is simply gorgeous.

You and Robert both gave each other awesome Mother/Father's Day gifts this year.

Give him props and blog about yours - I thought it was so sweet.