Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feedback

This is a blog post that a Quest leader from our church wrote about my son. I loved it, I thought it was awesome, and I wanted to share it with you.



January 13, 2009...7:43 pm

Jesus is the best (oh yes!)


Today I was sent an email along with several other volunteers I serve with in Quest on Sunday mornings from our children’s director at church. The email was a forwarded note from a parent who has a son in Quest (pre-k through kindergarten). He just turned three not long ago and moved up to be with us in there. This little boy’s mom had a link to her blog in the email. Now, knowing his mother, I knew is had to be something to do with Alex. He is a hilarious, smart, polite little MAN with some SERIOUS rhythm. The boy can clap on beat and jump on beat better than some musicians! He brought a little guitar with him to church this past week and showed us how he rocked out.
Anyway, check out the link and watch the video his mom posted. It put a smile on my face. For being so young, having just moved into Quest not too long ago, he is catching on quick. It’s a joy to see such a young child pick up on a song with some great words for him to come to know. This kind of thing is what makes a long Sunday worth it. Haha, I love how he gets a little bit gangsta at the end.
http://colleencorbett.blogspot.com/2009/01/whos-best.html

No comments: